Building RKWard on Mac (continued from private discussion)

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 10:37:27 UTC 2017

On Thursday June 08 2017 10:13:35 Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:

Hi

One more thing:

> Because I needed some commits later on that branch.
> https://cgit.kde.org/rkward.git/log/?h=work/frameworks-Mac

We should find the right place to make the frontend activate itself after starting up. Right now the user must click on it because something during the startup process steals focus. I suspect the rbackend (which doesn't behave entirely like an "agent" should, probably because R attempts to give it a UI).