mouse clicks getting lost (can anyone point me to an official/reference KDevelop5 build for Mac?)

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 14:55:29 UTC 2017

Hi,

It's beginning to look like this is not a KDevelop issue. I still only get it in KDevelop editor windows, but I've traced it to KTextEditor::ViewPrivate::aboutToShowContextMenu() not being called, which *could* make it a Qt issue.

@Kevin or anyone else making standalone KDevelop app bundle builds: could you please make one available online, preferably one that runs on OS X 10.9 of course? I'd like to be sure this has nothing to do with anything in my own builds, but lack resources and time to do a full standalone build myself.

Thanks,