D7283: WIP: KIO/Mac : move LaunchServices code to shared library and make kioslave an agent too

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 13 13:25:14 UTC 2017

rjvbb created this revision.
rjvbb added a project: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  As mentioned in https://phabricator.kde.org/D7237, the kioslave helper is also a candidate for being converted to a "nongui" agent.
  It thus makes sense to put the helper functions into a shared library, all the more so since kiod5 and kioslave aren't the only helper utilities that should run as agents.

  To keep matters simple I've put the new ObjC++ module into libKF5KIO but I think it really should go into KCoreAddons (possibly into a new namespace). Suggestions welcome how to implement that properly!

TEST PLAN
  Works as intended on Mac.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO