KDE Emerge emerged as Craft

Marko Käning mk-lists at mailbox.org
Mon Nov 21 20:43:16 UTC 2016

Hi René,

On 21 Nov 2016, at 11:54 , René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nice news! Could you summarise in a few words what kind of Mac-specific advantages this build and package management system apports over existing alternatives (Fink, HomeBrew, MacPorts, pkgsrc, possibly others)?

Did you read what Hannah’s link [2] lists as dependency for Craft?

	Homebrew!

Whew…

Well, all of this:

	brew install cmake wget coreutils p7zip gettext ninja python3 cmake ninja p7zip bison boost shared-mime-info

can also easily be installed via MacPorts.

Funny, how Craft has been under our radar, not even the CI team has seen this coming, I am afraid... :)

@Hannah, thanks for posting!!!