"non standalone app bundle" builds on Mac

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 08:46:09 UTC 2016

On Tuesday November 08 2016 15:03:40 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:

Hi,

>Fine with me, what are the KF5 rules say?
>It's a SoK period so it's pretty possible that some students can help with
>such changes :)

I have no idea, and I'm not convinced that a suggestion to change anything would get much support. There'd an awful lot of changes to make, and there are other ways to get around the issue without changing code and which would limit the compiler command length. This is something that concerns only the building step, and I guess it wouldn't shock anyone if building cross-platform apps isn't as native as building native apps, no matter how natively the result looks and behaves :)