[KDE/Mac] kde-mac Digest, Vol 76, Issue 7

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 21:28:48 UTC 2016

On Saturday March 26 2016 12:03:23 Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:

Hi,

> > Paying closer attention to the output of portindex I see that it contains the following, which would probably explain why qt5-kde doesn't work:
> >
> > > Failed to parse file aqua/qt5-kde/Portfile: can't read
> > > "qt5_stubports": no such variable
>
> Just a guess, is there a modified PortGroup file you have not put in place?

I'd need to take a look when I get back home (or possibly tomorrow if I find a slot), but qt5-kde and qt5-kde-devel both use that variable. I'll ping back.

> > :error:destroot org.macports.destroot for port qt5-kde-devel returned: ln:
> > :/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_site-ports_aqua_qt5-kde-devel/q
> > :t5-kde-devel/work/destroot/opt/local/libexec/qt5/include/Enginio: File
> > :exists

Did you see something along the lines "portfile has changed, cleaning state"?

Ah.

No.

I think Bradley is right. It seems you're using my ports with the mainstream Qt5 PortGroup, somehow. That would explain the missing qt5_stubports variable, but also that an attempt is made to install links to header directories into destroot/opt/local/libexec/qt5/include instead of destroot/opt/local/include/qt5 .

If you do `port info qt5-kde-devel`, does it show a qt5kde variant?