[KDE/Mac] kde-mac Digest, Vol 76, Issue 7

Jonathan Schultz jonathan at imatix.com
Wed Mar 23 21:17:29 UTC 2016

Hi René,

> okular-5/core/utils.cpp:137:15: error: out-of-line definition of
 > 'realDpiX' does not match any declaration in 'Okular::Utils'
> double Utils::realDpiX()

I take it you made the same fix to this problem as I did - changing the
definitions of realDpiX and realDpiY to static? I need to submit this to
okular.

> FWIW, I've gotten Okular5 to build on OS X, even gave it the
> possibility to receive documents via the Finder. PDF display works
> fine with Qt 5.6.0 on a physical Mac (10.9).

Interesting. I have used qt5.5.1 installed via macports. I did try
installing qt5.6 directly from qt.io but found a number of qt modules
seemed to be missing(!?) I presume you are using a different macports
repository from the default, possibly your own?

> What doesn't work is postscript rendering. I haven't checked if
> that's an error in libspectre or elsewhere; a 0x0 image is created
> (also in Okular4).

And strangely enough postscript rendering works fine on my build.

Cheers,
Jonathan