[KDE/Mac] Compile & App Bundle Creation

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Jun 15 09:39:48 UTC 2016

Am Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016, 10:10:10 schrieb Christoph Cullmann:
> And thats what this (badly written and incomplete) guide is for: help
> application maintainers (and contributors) to get a bundle of their
> application without a lot of hassle build.

thanks a lot! i hope this will finally help us overcome the massively huge
bundle of RKWard we have right now (built with MacPorts tools).

> IMHO it would make much more sense to focus on getting some "high quality"
> bundles of applications out, e.g. Krita, KDevelop, Kate, ... instead of
> just getting a lot of stuff compiled somehow.

+1

btw, is there actually anything like software management with dependency
control (similar to debian package management) in OS X at all?

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
  dipl. psych. meik michalke