[KDE/Mac] Compile & App Bundle Creation

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Tue Jun 14 20:43:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

> On 14 Jun 2016, at 21:54 , Christoph Cullmann <cullmann at absint.com> wrote:
>>> I see, you’re using Homebrew.
>>>
>>> Would be nice to know whether you can achieve the same using MacPorts as a
>>> basis.
>> Actually I have no idea, you could try and if it does, you can just add some
>> additional way there to the howto for people prefering to use the MacPorts
>> variant for that base tools (I think for the remaining process it makes no
>> difference).
>
> yeah, that’s a bit of work. Sorry, I have no time for experiments of that sort
> at the moment.
Ok, but thanks for looking at the thingy ;=) If you find time and get problems using
the howto with MacPorts, please ping me.

>>> Also I meant to ask you which OSX versions you’ve tested.
>> Only "El Capitan", and I have no completely "clean" mac, that means I have for
>> sure some
>> remains of other macports/homebrew/.... experiments around that might make
>> things work
>> that will not work on a "clean" mac.
>
> Well, that asks for a few virtual machines which should be used for testing a
> few environments.
That would be nice,
but I think at the moment the initial plan will be to have at least "one" CI
system setup soon, which will already be a good thing.

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com