[KDE/Mac] Compile & App Bundle Creation

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Tue Jun 14 19:33:56 UTC 2016

Hi,

I started some small howto about compiling and creating app bundles on Mac OS using emerge, like
the KDE Windows people create their installers.

Compilation already does work, e.g. for Kate, for the final deploy step, still some patched macdeployqt is needed
and a bit magic which I will document, on the wiki, too.

Current state of the affair:

https://community.kde.org/Mac#Building_KDE_Frameworks_based_software_on_Mac_OS_X

Perhaps somebody could try that out if it is really working or just for me on my Mac (which
might have by accident more stuff installed).

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com