[KDE/Mac] first krita 3.0 pre-alpha app bundle

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Jan 13 21:26:12 UTC 2016

Hi,

We're trying to make OSX a supported instead of experimental platform for 3.0... OpenGL, especially the lack of a compatibility profile is a big problem, of course, leading me to curse Apple not a few times. But here's the first dmg:

http://valdyas.org/~boud/krita3-prealpha-1b8c821-0.dmg

I've built it on a macbook pro with El Capitan and tested it there and on a mid-2011 Mac Mini with Mavericks. But I wouldn't mind more success/failure reports. We intend to publish this build soonish. Even OpenGL should work, except for things like grids, tool lines and so on... Those are still drawn with QPainter, and the opengl QPainter isn't compatible with CoreProfile...

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org