KDE Calligra Suite

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:36:23 UTC 2016

On Wednesday December 07 2016 13:48:20 Eneko Gotzon wrote:

>    1. ​
>    Calligra Words, Sheets
>    ​&
>     Stage

Noted, thanks.

> somewhat leaner and faster than LibreOffice
> > ​.
> >

> ​LibreOffice is quite​
> ​slow at launch.

Yes, but that's typically only the 1st time you launch it, in my experience.

I think TextEdit also supports the OpenDocument format, but that support is so limited that it's of almost no use, no matter how fast the program launches ;)

> There also used to be Krita ("OSS Photoshop") but it was split off and
> > already has a port.

> ​In MacPorts?​
> ​I do not find it.​

Not in the official ports tree; like the other KF5 ports it is currently available only in my macstrop repository (github.com/RJVB/macstrop) or Marko's pruned fork (github.com/mkae/macstrop).