[KDE/Mac] KDE4/KF5 "cohabitation"

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 10:47:09 UTC 2016

On Thursday January 14 2016 00:54:59 nicos at macports.org wrote:

Hi Nicolas,

Just a heads-up that I've pushed a few updates to my KDE4 ports, the most important ones being
- updates to the latest kdelibs4 and kde4-runtime versions. Among the useful improvements that provides is the removal of timeout periods on certain kinds of kwallet unlock requests.
- I've turned the dependency on port:oxygen-icons into a path:-style one (on the theme's index file) so that users have a choice of installing either port:kf5-oxygen-icons5 (note the new name) or port:oxygen-icons .

Cheers,
René