[KDE/Mac] Building Guide? ;)

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sun Oct 4 17:18:56 UTC 2015

It seems I spoke too soon. I was able to build attica, solid, etc. but
some of the higher tier frameworks fail to build here. It's most
likely a local setup issue, since it seems to be caused by meinproc5
failing to find QtCore somehow. I'm using Qt 5.5 opensource mac from
their installer, not sure what I've done wrong. Anyone have an idea?

-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to:
/Users/jeremy/devel/kde/build/frameworks/kconfigwidgets
[  1%] Automatic moc for target klanguagebuttontest
[  3%] Automatic moc for target kconfigdialog_unittest
[  5%] Automatic moc for target kcolorutilsdemo
[  7%] Automatic moc for target krecentfilesactiontest
[ 10%] Automatic moc for target kcodecactiontest
[ 10%] Automatic moc for target kcolorschemedemo
[ 12%] Automatic moc for target KF5ConfigWidgets
[ 14%] Generating preparetips5.1
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore
  Referenced from: /usr/local/bin/meinproc5
  Reason: image not found
/bin/sh: line 1: 14217 Trace/BPT trap: 5
/usr/local/bin/meinproc5 --stylesheet
/Users/jeremy/Library/Application\
Support/kf5/kdoctools/customization/kde-include-man.xsl --check
/Users/jeremy/devel/kde/src/frameworks/kconfigwidgets/docs/preparetips/man-preparetips5.1.docbook
docs/preparetips/CMakeFiles/docs-preparetips-preparetips5-1.dir/build.make:61:
recipe for target 'docs/preparetips/preparetips5.1' failed
gmake[2]: *** [docs/preparetips/preparetips5.1] Error 133
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:135: recipe for target
'docs/preparetips/CMakeFiles/docs-preparetips-preparetips5-1.dir/all'
failed
gmake[1]: *** [docs/preparetips/CMakeFiles/docs-preparetips-preparetips5-1.dir/all]
Error 2
gmake[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
[ 14%] Built target klanguagebuttontest_automoc
Generating moc_krecentfilesactiontest.cpp
Generating moc_kcodecactiontest.cpp
[ 14%] Built target krecentfilesactiontest_automoc
[ 14%] Built target kcodecactiontest_automoc
Generating moc_kcolorutilsdemo.cpp
Generating moc_kimageframe.cpp
[ 14%] Built target kcolorutilsdemo_automoc
Generating kcolorschemedemo.moc
[ 14%] Built target kcolorschemedemo_automoc