[KDE/Mac] Review Request 126078: [OS X] modernising the KIdleTime plugin (WIP!)

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Thu Nov 19 07:10:08 UTC 2015

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 5:28:27 PM CET René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> On Wednesday November 18 2015 15:01:59 Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> > idiotic
>
> If we're starting to call names arguing indeed becomes pointless as the
> apparent lack of actual reading my arguments already suggested. It leaves
> me with no other choice but to discard the RR and put up a mirror in place.

I want to apologize for saying that. Please be aware that this was only
intended as a description of code (yes I also call code written by myself
idiotic and worse things) and not against you.

I hope you don't fork, because I think that would be bad. Not because you move
the code else where, but because the issues pointed out would be unresolved
giving users of your code a bad framework and thus harming both your users as
well as the frameworks project for distributing bad code. The problem of
polling is real. Please accept this feedback.

Best regards
Martin Gräßlin