[KDE/Mac] KDE recent issues

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat May 23 19:51:41 UTC 2015

On Saturday May 23 2015 15:29:07 Kurt Hindenburg wrote:

> Hello, in the past month or so, I’ve noticed in both Konsole and Konversation this issue.  At seemly random times, I get a vertical swath of about 1-2 inches from top to the bottom of the window that is colored gray.  It appears that the left edge is around the application icon.  The menus also appear messed up.
> Have there been recent patches?  and is anyone else noticing issues?

Hi Kurt,

I haven't noticed anything of the sort but I tend not to use Konsole (does it have any advantages of Terminal.app?) and haven't had to go on IRC either.

What OS version are you using? What KDE style/theme? Do you have any idea of something (activity, other applications) that's linked to the glitch? What model Mac do you have? Does the issue go away when you hide/unhide or relaunch the application, or are more drastic measures required (logout, reboot)?

Cheers,
René