[KDE/Mac] The meinproc4 segfault is finally REPRODUCIBLE

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Thu May 7 08:36:56 UTC 2015

Hi René,

On 07 May 2015, at 10:21 , René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:
> There we have it, I guess.
> So a cache file is created that always has the same name, really? If someone
> can point me to where meinproc4 makes that mistake I'll see what I can do
> about it and propose a patch.

in this thread and in the related ticket we were discussing this and the
result was, that it isn’t a simple double-use of a cache file. At least
not the one specified on the command line.

I just realised that the submitter of that issue still needs to build +docs.
Perhaps this will produce the crash on his end…

We’ll see.

For now I am inclined to leave this as is and offer a non-default docs variant
also for port kmymoney4.