[KDE/Mac] Fw: About the kde-mac group on KDE's review board

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Wed Mar 25 07:48:24 UTC 2015

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 10:34 AM, "Marko Käning" <mk-lists at email.de> wrote:
> Dear Ben,

Hi Marko,

> can you arrange write access on RB for all RRs submitted for review to kde-mac
> for all members of the kde-mac user group themselves?

This would be a bit complicated i'm afraid, and would raise questions
about who owns the content. I guess Reviewboard wasn't really meant to
be used this way :)

What we could do instead is grant more wider edit powers to people as
needed. Could someone submit a list of Identity usernames in a
sysadmin ticket so I can sort this out?

> Greets,
> Marko

Cheers,