[KDE/Mac] RKWard on MacPorts

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Mar 10 08:17:04 UTC 2015

Hi Marko,

On Mon, 9 Mar 2015 20:25:34 +0100
Marko Käning <mk-lists at email.de> wrote:
> On 08 Mar 2015, at 21:00 , Thomas Friedrichsmeier
> <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
> > Well, it's probably easily fixable by re-adding the pre-activate
> > code we had. But why would that still/again be needed? (Scratching
> > head, not going to deal with it any further today, though).
>
> Yes, it probably is, but first I'll try to find someone who can
> investigate that on the buildbot(s) before we “fix it” again like
> that.
>
> Do you agree with that delay?

yes, that sounds like a better plan than running into the same issue
again next release... Besides, AFAIU, this is an issue affecting the
buildbots, only (which is part of the mystery), while the updated port
is already available, and expected to work, for regular users.

Sorry for being somewhat non-responsive, ATM. I have to catch up on a
few things non-RKWard. I'll try to my best to answer follow-up
questions in a timely manner, though.

Regards
Thomas