[KDE/Mac] OSX/CI: Uses of outdated Q_WS_MAC in KF5 projects

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Fri Jan 23 17:28:41 UTC 2015

On 23 Jan 2015, at 18:18 , David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:
> IMHO submit specific patches or file specific tickets, not a catch-all ticket
> like "there are still 191 instances of Q_WS_MAC in qtbase", which nobody will
> ever feel like fixing in one go…

Yes, sure, if we file our own patches that would be the way to go.

I'd like to know, though, whether there is an internal Digia-interest in getting
this fixed…

I most certainly won’t be able to look at all this, but I could imagine that possible
peculiarities found with Qt5 on OSX could be due to this.

How do we know what may cause what?! Well, I guess, time will show! ;-)