[KDE/Mac] [Interest] Fwd: OSX/CI: Found umpteen uses of Q_WS_MAC in Qt5 itself

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 18:50:13 UTC 2015

On Wednesday January 21 2015 18:46:27 Marko Käning wrote:

> thanks for posting this to the interest list! :)
>
> Well, this is not OUR job here on KDE-MAC...
>
> Do we agree on that? ;)

Yes and no. Somebody gotta do it, and if it turns out to be in our interest it might just as well be us if we don't want to wait for things to happen.
As to it being a job ... that also depends on how well it pays, no? ;)
(Hint: at least twice the price of a well-equipped Mac with the building resources to allow this to be a fulltime occupation and not something with 2h waiting time after each change ^^)