[KDE/Mac] "mac" style and wrong layout under Qt5/KF5?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 21:07:21 UTC 2015

On Monday January 19 2015 21:47:59 Marko Käning wrote:

Hi Marko,

> So, this means, KF5’s standard “Macintosh (Aqua)” style is as buggy as KDE4’s was. :-(
>
> Good that we notice this early on and can perhaps trigger something now, so that we can
> avoid forcing MacPorts users into using qtcurve [1] in the future!

I don't think we can call it KF5's standard Aqua style, it's a style that is provided purely by Qt, like Fusion, CDE etc. But it's clear that KDE misunderstands something about it.
Any idea who would be the KDE "guru" to ping about this?

BTW, I'd be interested to see what it's called, once we get systemsettings5 running! Aqua is no longer appropriate ...

> P.S.: The dialog looks exactly the same with the Breeze style!

You mean like the QtCurve style (which one, mine?)? Doesn't Breeze blow up the scale (I think it should be called Draft ;)) ?