[KDE/Mac] phonon vs qtmultimedia

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Thu Jan 15 12:45:38 UTC 2015

Ian, Rene,

Yes, I'm subscribed to the kde-mac list. I haven't responded to some
questions because I'm not sure what the answers are or how to find them.
I'm very new to mac development. I've owned one in years past, but have
only used it in my free time (as I'm doing now) so haven't got the complete
set of skills to be familiar with it just yet. For example I've no clue how
to check if phonon from git has a relative path issue or not. Rene, I can
run some commands on the resulting libraries etc. if that will tell you
what you need, otherwise I'm clueless, sorry.

BR,
Jeremy