[KDE/Mac] KDEGames Jenkins jobs

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Mon Jan 12 19:25:48 UTC 2015

Hi Ian,

as you’re on KDE-Games MLs I want to ask you whether you could figure out what’s
up with the Jenkins jobs for the below 5 projects and whether they should be
activated now - or not yet.

	Except ksirk all built fine here on my OSX/CI system.

Regards,
Marko

P.S.: Even you palapeli! ;-)

Begin forwarded message: