[KDE/Mac] phonon header vs. Phonon directory

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Fri Jan 9 18:05:20 UTC 2015

Hi Harald,

On 08 Jan 2015, at 20:57 , Christoph Cullmann <cullmann at absint.com> wrote:
> the "phonon" header clashs with the "Phonon" directory in includes/old.
> This makes phonon not buildable/installable on case-insensitive file systems
> like you have them on mac & win. Any chance to remove this compat header
> or to move it to some other directory (but install it on unices != mac)
> via CMake to the same directory only?

it would be really great if we could fix this, as my OSX/CI system cannot
build phonon while I really really want to be able to build the branch group
stable-kf5-qt5 at the moment. But I am stopped cold here.

Branch group kf5-qt5 still builds fine, as I have an old phonon-build on
Jenkins master stored - which claims to be version 4.8.50 (which is current).

Regards,