[KDE/Mac] QStandardPaths possible solution

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Wed Jan 7 20:21:18 UTC 2015

On 07 Jan 2015, at 21:12 , Christoph Cullmann <cullmann at absint.com> wrote:

> Hmm, why is /opt/local/share hardcoded but not /usr/local/share? I think the last one
> is often used, too, e.g. by Homebrew.

I guess it wouldn’t do any harm to include that path as well. :)

However, on MacPorts the qt5-mac port maintainer would surely want to replace "/opt/local”
with the actually set contents of $prefix (which normally IS set of course to "/opt/local”,
but may IT MAY in principle differ)! This happens when a user installs her/his MacPorts tree
under a non-standard prefix.