[KDE/Mac] Building question - KF5

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 21:35:51 UTC 2015

On Monday January 05 2015 21:29:42 Christoph Cullmann wrote:

> next question: Until https://trac.macports.org/ticket/46129 is fixed, I guess I need
> to install some qt-project qt build or build my own one to get more stuff compiling?

I think you have 2 options:

1- Create a local port repository, copy `port dir qt5-mac` in there, and then build qt5-mac and figure out how to put that missing static library in the proper place. That would help me with my upcoming work on the qt5 port ...

2- Either you have libQt5UiTools.a and you put or symlink it into the place where it's looked for. Or you don't, but you're a hacker living dangerously, and get a 5.3.2 libQt5UiTools.a from the Digia installer, and put it in the right location ;)