[KDE/Mac] Building question - KF5

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Mon Jan 5 20:43:31 UTC 2015

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
> Hi Christoph,
>
> > Just tried, qt.io installer looks ok, qt5-mac is broken.
> > Updated the wiki.
>
> qt5-mac should work fine!!!
>
> I installed it no problem a while ago.
No,

it doesn't, I get exactly the error as reported in:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/46129

With qt.io mac installer, I am now at least at kwallet, which is missing other
deps it seems not mentioned in the wiki, will take a look.

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com