[KDE/Mac] Building question - KF5

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Mon Jan 5 20:29:42 UTC 2015

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
> > Hey Christoph,
> >
> > The problem with building with kdesrc-build on mac osx currently is that
> > QStandardPaths doesn't support looking for the kdoctools supplimental data
> > anywhere other than /Library/Application Support and ~/Library/Application
> > Support/ A fix for this is in the works in the form of patching qt itself.
> > There's another thread on kde-mac list about this. As a temporary
> > workaround
> > you can copy the files that kdoctools needs from /usr/local/share into
> > ~/Library/Application Support/ but know that this is a temporary
> > workaround.
> I guess if I use a user local prefix like /Users/cullmann/bla I can just
> symlink the Library/.../kf5
> to bla/share/kf5.
>
> At least that seems to help a bit here ;=)
>
> Thanks for the pointer!
Hi,

next question: Until https://trac.macports.org/ticket/46129 is fixed, I guess I need
to install some qt-project qt build or build my own one to get more stuff compiling?

If yes, I would link that on the wiki.

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com