[KDE/Mac] OS X observations

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 20:04:38 UTC 2015

On Sunday January 04 2015 20:55:04 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 4. Januar 2015, 20:44:09 schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:

> > Hi Rene,
> > Thanks for testing. The issues related to Kexi look like minor and
> > will be addressed.
> > Both postgresql and sybase drivers are optional, you can disable them
> > in cmake cache and try to build Kexi again.

Neither are found, so why would I have to disable them in CMakeCache.txt?

> > > kexi/plugins/forms/widgets/mapbrowser/CMakeLists through the Marble
> > > function. Replacing with `find_package(CalligraMarble REQUIRED)` solved
> > > that issue.
>
> Fixed that one now. This find_package was unneeded here.

As in the whole line can disappear?

I found another issue after adding gemini to the build list:

/opt/.ocal/var/macports/build/_Volumes_Debian_MP9_site-ports_kde_calligra-git/calligra-git/work/calligra-git-2.9.90/qtquick/CQTextDocumentNotesModel.cpp:48:61: error: addition of default argument on redeclaration makes this constructor a default constructor
CQTextDocumentNotesModel::CQTextDocumentNotesModel(QObject* parent = 0)
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Volumes_Debian_MP9_site-ports_kde_calligra-git/calligra-git/work/calligra-git-2.9.90/qtquick/CQTextDocumentNotesModel.h:45:14: note: previous declaration is here
    explicit CQTextDocumentNotesModel(QObject* parent);
             ^
1 error generated.

I'll have to admit that I don't know what the `explicit` specifier adds but the issue can be fixed by moving the default argument value to the header file.