[KDE/Mac] OS X observations

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Jan 4 18:58:21 UTC 2015

Am Sonntag, 4. Januar 2015, 19:45:28 schrieb René J.V. Bertin:
> On Saturday January 03 2015 12:43:30 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > René & all Mac devs, could you try to use the product set "ALL" (which is
> > the default one) and tell what does not build/work on OSX, so it can be
> > explicitly disabled for any builds on OSX platform?
>
> As to what builds: once I deactivated Kexi as explained in my previous
> message, the rest built without issues and left me with
>
> braindump.app
> calligra.app
> calligraauthor.app
> calligraconverter.app
> calligraflow.app
> calligraplan.app
> calligraplanwork.app
> calligrasheets.app
> calligrastage.app
> calligrawords.app
> gmicparser.app
> karbon.app
> krita.app

Cool :)

Hm, would Gemini also be a candidate for OSX?  There are also OSX laptops with
Touch UI, right? So the UI of Gemini would also make sense there. From the
config log it seems that calligragemini is build, but possibly needs proper
.app generation instructions still?

Hoping to see Kexi also soon in that list :)

Friedrich