[KDE/Mac] OS X observations

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sat Jan 3 11:26:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

Am Samstag, 3. Januar 2015, 11:15:51 schrieb René J.V. Bertin:
> On Saturday January 03 2015 10:53:39 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> >Just for the record, according to plans, we think about Kexi on Mac as
> >a native, regular, shiny, standalone mac app. Let's see what's this
> >interesting year brings.
>
> Then why isn't it included in the OS X product set?

BTW, the OS X product set is an abuse of the product set system. Actually
things not building on OS X (or other platforms) should be disabled in the
central CMakeLists.txt in section "Detect which products/features can be
compiled".

Yue did this for some reason I forgot, I just remember I did not want to stop
any energy that was flowing at that time :) Yue, can you help me and tell what
the reason was?

Well, now it has been mentioned again, I am going to set up a PR to remove
that OSX product set in favour of the "correct" way.

Cheers
Friedrich