[KDE/Mac] OSX/CI: poppler fails to build on branch master

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 22:15:34 UTC 2015

On Tuesday February 10 2015 22:49:45 Marko Käning wrote:
> This is what I already saw earlier:

> -- Could NOT find LibOpenJPEG (missing:  LIBOPENJPEG_LIBRARIES LIBOPENJPEG_INCLUDE_DIR)

I had that with calligra recently. What it doesn't find is the headers, and I think it stops then.
I had to edit the FindOpenJPEG.cmake script shipped with Calligra, and add openjpeg-1.5 to the "PATH_SUFFIXES" list:

{{{
FIND_PATH(OPENJPEG_INCLUDE_DIR openjpeg.h
PATHS
    /usr/local/include/openjpeg
    /usr/local/include
    /usr/include/openjpeg
    /usr/include/openjpeg-1.5
    /usr/include
PATH_SUFFIXES
    openjpeg-1.5
    openjpeg
)
}}}

But that also presumes that cmake is called with -DCMAKE_PREFIX set to the install prefix where all other stuff is installed.
Is that true in your CI?

> -- checking for module 'libopenjp2'
> --   found libopenjp2, version 2.1.0

Yes, it does find something, but it fails to add the library. That can be an error in the CMake file that expects the header to be present in a standard location, it can be that the pkgconfig doesn't output the -L option, or it can be that the message above concerns only the header files...

Night,