[KDE/Mac] Fixing a crash in KCrash for Frameworks

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sun Feb 1 14:03:03 UTC 2015

Ian,

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 10:21 PM, Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jeremy,
>
> Attached is a patch to fix a recursive crash in KCrash (the
> crash-handler class) on Apple OS X with Frameworks.  The
> comments should explain it.
>
> Jeremy, could you forward-port this to Frameworks and test
> it.  It is already in latest KDE 4 libs and has been for a while.
> See kdelibs repository kdeui/util/kcrash.cpp.
>
> Cheers, Ian W.

Yep, that looks pretty straightforward, I'll give it a shot here. Is there
an example way to always crash an application on OS X that will trigger
drkonqi ? Actually, since klauncher isn't found by it's .service file (I'll
try fixing that manually) we don't even get to this point, correct?

BR,
Jeremy