[KDE/Mac] ktexteditor features and/or terminal error messages

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 09:49:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

Another quick question: how did you address icon-from-theme lookup in your bundle build? The lookup works fine for me but only if I set KDE_SESSION_VERSION to an appropriate value. I just realised that explains why I get no icons on buttons when I launch my kate build without setting KDE_SESSION_VERSION.
If no automatic fallback exists I'd probably want to introduce a fallback for OS X in whatever framework is responsible (KIconThemes?).

Cheers,
René