[KDE/Mac] Review Request 126170: [OS X] make kded5 an agent, and build it as a regular application instead of an app bundle

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 15:14:54 UTC 2015

On Sunday December 06 2015 14:51:40 David Faure wrote:

> Here is an easy way to test this: do the same change for kiod in kio (it's like a mini kded) and then
>     cd kio/tests ; ./listjobtest ftp://test@upload.kde.org
> should bring up a password dialog.

Regardless of what I try (even with the non-agent'ised, non-nongui version), I only get this:

CD kio/build/tests listjobtest.app/Contents/MacOS/listjobtest "ftp://test@upload.kde.org"
Starting listJob for the URL: QUrl("ftp://test@upload.kde.org")
Runtime: 291 milliseconds.
Press Enter to quit.

kiod5 is started, but doesn't post a dialog. Doesn't raise/return an error either.
If there a debug category to activate in order to get more output I haven't found it.