[KDE/Mac] Review Request 126161: OS X housekeeping

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 09:35:47 UTC 2015

On Tuesday December 01 2015 09:56:15 David Faure wrote:

>Yes - which is exactly what my suggested patch does, AFAICS.

Your patch only modifies launch() IIRC. If my understanding is correct, then that means kdeinit will fail if it decides to use the kdeinit module, because that decision is not made inside launch().
Unless the caller tries launch() again with the executable in that case, but while we're at it we could just as well do things properly and remove that source of initial failure, don't you think? :) After all I've introduced a dedicated kinit_mac.mm file, so I can scrap any unused code instead of introducing yet more ifdefs.