[KDE/Mac] strigi 0.7.8

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Sun Aug 23 15:14:12 UTC 2015

Am Sonntag, 23. August 2015, 17:01:03 schrieb René J.V. Bertin:
> On Saturday August 22 2015 19:08:21 meik michalke wrote:
> >i'm afraid don't have the means to evaluate whether this is something mac
> >specific, i hope that someone with more insight in these kinds of compiler
> >issues can help out here?
>
> Actually, I meant getting the upstream patch into MacPorts ...
> MacPorts devs  don't like to "replace upstreams", so chances a patch is
> accepted are higher when it actually comes from upstream (and addresses an
> issue that can't wait until upstreams releases a new version).

ah, i see. you might have overread my correction on that, as far as i can see
the patch is not yet included in upstram (i was wrong on that) and strigi
looks like it wasn't touched in the past two years. is this what you meant?

sorry for the confusion.

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
  dipl. psych. meik michalke