[KDE/Mac] strigi 0.7.8

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Aug 21 09:43:24 UTC 2015

hi,

do you think it's possible to still get an outstanding issue in MacPorts
strigi 0.7.8 port fixed, allthough the maintainer seems to be AWAL for years?
 https://trac.macports.org/ticket/47483

i'm trying to build the RKWard port on yosemite with Xcode 6.4, leading me to
the same build fail:
 https://trac.macports.org/ticket/47482

it seems already to be fixed upstream some months ago, any idea how to get the
patch through? for the moment, i'll try to work with a patched local copy of
the portfile.

btw, 10.10 runs well in VirtualBox on a standard linux PC host with proper
configuration, even without guest additions (no warez involved), which doesn't
legally violate the licence agreement in germany. contact me if you'd like to
get more info on this.

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
  dipl. psych. meik michalke