[KDE/Mac] The meinproc4 segfault is finally REPRODUCIBLE

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Tue Apr 28 18:19:44 UTC 2015

Hi Ian,

in comment 27 of the KMyMoney issue on the respective MacPorts’ trac ticket [1] I could
fix that we’ve a truly reproducibly segfault.

	Actually, meinproc4 fails twice in a row!!

Since these crashes do not produce an Apple crash log, I figure the calls should be run
through a debugger. I guess this should be gdb or LLVM’s debugger…

Any recommendations for me how to proceed with this ticket in order to quickly locate
what’s going on?

[1] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/47496#comment:27