[KDE/Mac] Review Request 123458: Improvements to the handling of font weights and styles

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 08:12:14 UTC 2015

On Tuesday April 21 2015 23:56:09 Ben Cooksley wrote:

Hi,

>Our Qt mirrors are configured to be exact copies of the upstream code.qt.io mirrors, therefore any patches have to go through Qt Project to form part of our mirrors of it.

Out of curiosity (and off RB), has any thought been given to the future of that mirror once Qt 4 has gone out of development or support or however they call it? I have a hunch that 4.8.7 is the last release we're going to see.
Would it be possible for instance to add a folder with contributed and "vetted" patches?