[KDE/Mac] Upgrade to 4.13.3 in Macports

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 05:06:30 UTC 2014

Hello Nicolas,

My initial patches for KCrash (in kdelibs) and Dr Konqi (in kde-runtime)
have now been reviewed and are ready for "Shipping".  I intend to commit
them to KDE 4's repositories (KDE 4.14.x, next KDE 4 release) soon. You
can get copies by downloading from:

    https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/119497/ and
    https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/119498/

These patches will get a crashed KDE 4 app into Dr Konqi, where you
may view a stack backtrace, compose a bug report and save the file.

This will be an advance, at least, on crashed KDE apps just vanishing.

The final step, to submit the report to the Bugzilla database and email
the KDE developers automatically, will be in the next patch for Dr K,
which I have not yet completed and tested.

Cheers, Ian W.