[KDE/Mac] Patches on MacPorts/KDE

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sat Sep 20 09:30:48 UTC 2014

Hi Ian & René,

Nicolas is pulling things together for the release of 4.13, but still I want
to ask you guys, whether I am missing more up-to-date patches made by you on
our common git repo [1].

I am not talking about those issues which are being still in discussion on RB,
but rather about changes which have been committed by now to KDE4 master or
considered ripe for inclusion otherwise. Also they might not yet appear in the
upcoming 4.13, because of Nicolas’ objections, but which might make sense to
have them on [1] for testing by us.

[1] https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/sdk/macports-kde/repository/revisions/master/show/dports/kde