[KDE/Mac] Let's start with the IRC meetings

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 10:53:05 UTC 2014

On Saturday September 06 2014 12:48:14 Marko Käning wrote:

> But I am afraid it is not as reproducible as we might need it, right?

Not if it's currently being called during build procedures, because I've never seen it crash ...

Another thought: do you know how window size and placement are (re)stored across application restarts on Linux? Size restore seems to work fine on OS X, but not the placement. A minor thing, but still something that ends up being annoying on multihead systems.