[KDE/Mac] towards further integration on OS X; accepting arguments through LaunchServices

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 13:11:50 UTC 2014

Hello,

Thought I'd share a taste of what my version of DropScript combined with KDE apps:

http://rjvbertin.free.fr/Programmes/KDE+DropScript-Examples.dmg

The image contains prepared appbundles for kate and kmail, the former with DropScript's standard Info.plist, the latter with a tweaked version.
The actual KDE binaries built through MacPorts reside in the Resource folder; they're the 64bit 10.6.8 versions but can easily be replaced with a version from your OS. The DropScript binary itself is a universal binary that works from 10.6 through 10.9 .

Enjoy!