[KDE/Mac] kdesrc-build

Kurt Hindenburg kurt.hindenburg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 00:30:07 UTC 2014

Hello,
 I've been building Konsole on my Macs for years and I've gotten tired of
trying to remember all the dependencies.   I typically install KDE from
macports and then build Konsole from the git repo.  So really I only use
kdesrc-build for konsole.  I had given up trying to build KDE years ago and
haven't really tried recently.
I use use Akregator, Konversation and Konsole daily.  I don't have a lot of
energy to work on the Mac port of KDE other than installing the software.
I'm currently way behind on getting the KF5 konsole up and running (on
Linux - not sure how the KF5 is going on the Mac).
I'm thrilled there are people working getting KDE working better on the Mac.
  Regards,
    Kurt