[KDE/Mac] kdenlive 0.9.10

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Mon Oct 6 19:30:40 UTC 2014

Hi René,

imagine, while trying to reproduce the bug for kdenlive’s MantisBT bug tracker
I realised that it suddenly worked for me. I have absolutely NO CLUE as to what
had changed in my setup! :-/

Well, but it means that the current version works just fine on OSX as far as
I could see with simple snips of clips and adding them to tracks. They can
be replayed in the project monitor, with sound and get exported with image
and sound.

This is actually better than before, where I kept having problems with sound
of the rendered MP4s. Also the image in the project monitor is not stretched
anymore, as it used to be in the past.

So, herewith I can close this thread as SOLVED or invalid. :-D