[KDE/Mac] Upgrade to 4.13.3 in Macports

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 11:44:39 UTC 2014

Hi Marko,

On 05/10/2014, at 7:37 AM, Marko Käning wrote:
> On 04 Oct 2014, at 22:33 , Marko Käning <mk-lists at email.de> wrote:
>> Unfortunately the debugger can’t generate a stack trace for this case, although
>> this
>
> I’ve tried again, this time calling palapeli not via its app icon, but from
> the console like this
> ---
> $ DYLD_IMAGE_SUFFIX=_debug /Applications/MacPorts/KDE4/palapeli.app/Contents/MacOS/palapeli
> ---
>
> which resulted in a stack trace, but again a rather empty one:
>
> ---
> Application: Palapeli (palapeli), signal: Segmentation fault: 11
>
> Thread 15 (Thread 0x2303 of process 2164):
> #0  0x00007fff8ad46716 in ?? ()
> #1  0x00007fff81c44c3b in ?? ()
> #2  0x000000000000001e in ?? ()
> #3  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
</snip>

FWIW I have four instances of Palapeli working on my desktop and all
of them crash to order and give decent backtraces.  How else have I been
testing Dr Konqi in the last few months?  They also do jigsaws… :-)

   Palapeli 1.2 with KDE 4.12.5, all from MacPorts
   Palapeli 2.0 from git.kde.org with KDE 4.12.5 libs from MacPorts (released in Feb with KDE 4.13)
   Palapeli 2.0 with KDE 4.13.x from kdesrc-build (git.kde.org)
   Palapeli 2.0 with KDE master from kdesrc-build (git.kde.org)

So I'd say there must be something strange in your build or your Shell env… :-)

Cheers, Ian W.