[KDE/Mac] KDE/macports +docs variant and dblatex

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 21:19:31 UTC 2014

Message specifically addressed to Ian, but also to Nicolas:

kdepim4 is the only port I currently have installed that adds a dependency on dblatex in order to build with +docs. It turns out that it builds fine without dblatex.
I haven't yet checked what the documentation looks like (builds are being done on a headless 10.9 VM); will report back if there is an issue. But I presume dblatex is used only to generate nice-looking PDF versions, and is not used for the HTML doc used by the KDE HelpCentre.