[KDE/Mac] Upgrade to 4.13.3 in Macports

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Fri Oct 3 10:10:25 UTC 2014

There we have the bugstest variant for kde4-runtime_

	http://commits.kde.org/macports-kde/17382d770769c9327407f821663d3fefafc60377

:)

On 03 Oct 2014, at 11:59 , René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh, I have an idea. If you're running Qt4-mac without my patches, and konqueror as well, all you need to do is load a page in that browser and click on the help menu or the tools/ identify-as menu. It'll invoke KMenu::addTitle and in stock Qt/KDElibs that crashes instantly.
>
> And it'll give you a crash that'd be nice to upload through DrK ... ;)

Oh yes, DrKonqi gets fired up! :-)

There are these details:

	Executable: konqueror PID: 30262 Signal: Segmentation fault: 11 (11) Time: 03.10.2014

But the “Developer Information” tab is empty, stating:

	The crash information could not be generated.

So, I guess, kde4-runtime should require the installation of gdb, right!?

Just now installed gdb and am restarting the VM...